Smart Off-Grid Solar Lighting
Carbon Neutral Off-Grid Lighting
Balancing LED lamp fixtures with the regeneration from high-efficiency 260 watt solar modules, the Unconquered Sun Solar Off-Grid Lighting solution is perfect for:
- Remote Locations
- Schools & Universities
- Parks & Recreation
- Corporate Complexes
- Multi-Site Retail
- Transportation & Airports
Unconquered Sun Solar Off-Grid Lighting affords many advantages over traditional grid-tied lighting
- 50% installation and cost savings over traditional grid-tied lighting.
- No future electrical costs to operate once installed.
- Lighting is independent of the grid, even in an emergency or total black-out.
- LEDs have a service life in excess of 5 times that of equivalent incandescent bulbs.
- LED lighting reaches max illumination immediately while traditional bulbs can take up to 30 minutes.
- Solar modules and LEDs maintain their efficiency in low temperatures.
- Have solar panels installed on same structure, or near-by.
Built To Last
Unconquered Sun’s Solar LED Street Lighting systems are built to be long-lasting and highly dependable and are designed with harsh climates in mind.
Our systems offer:
- LED light fixtures
- High efficiency solar modules
- 24 volt insulated glass mat. battery bank.
- Intelligent Cloud Based monitoring and control via PC or smartphone standard.
- Programmable dawn to dusk range.
Our Solar Controller is an internet-connected smart device that will allow you to monitor and control your Solar Off-Gird Lighting from anywhere on the planet!
- Internet connectivity via satellite.
- In depth configuration options.
- Remote lighting control.
- User friendly interface.
- Automatic data tracking and reporting.
- Local environmental reporting.
Protection Packages Available
Unconquered Sun offers optional ongoing protection and monitoring packages. Let us remotely monitor your solar LED fleet and provide maintenance should an interruption in service arise.
Contact Us and explore your Off-Grid Lighting options!
Click here to return to our Solar Products page.